I recently found this recipe and I have to say these are probably the quickest, easiest and tastiest deviled eggs I’ve ever eaten! The horseradish adds a little kick to the mixture, and the green olives set the tone just right!
Weight Watchers Easy Deviled Eggs recipe
Makes 12 deviled eggs
6 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and shells removed
1-1 1/2 tablespoon mustard
3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon horseradish
1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
1 dash paprika (optional, to garnish)
6 green olives, sliced (optional, to garnish)
1. Hard boil the eggs; once they have cooled, slice them in half and place the yolks in a medium bowl.
2. Using a fork, smash the yolks until no lumps remain.
3. Add the mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish and sweet pickle relish.
4. Mix well, adjusting the ingredients to taste.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spoon the mixture into the eggs (or, for a fancier presentation, spoon the mixture into pastry bag and pipe into the eggs).
7. Garnish with paprika and/or olive slices. Serve immediately or chill for later.
WW POINTS per serving: 1
Nutritional information per serving: 54 calories, 3.9g fat, 0.1g fiber