These cookies are very easy to make and delicious. The kids will love the little chocolate treat in the middle!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Star Cookies recipe
Makes 36 cookies
48 Brach’s chocolate stars
1 cup Crisco
2 large egg
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons water
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugars, Crisco, water and vanilla until well mixed.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the mixing bowl; mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
5. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Place the cookies in the preheated oven and bake for about 9-11 minutes (or until they turn light brown).
7. As soon as you remove the cookies from the oven, place a chocolate star on the top of each cookie.
WW POINTS for one cookie: 4 Nutritional information for one cookie: 152 calories, 7.6g fat, 0.5g fiber