These chicken strips are really easy to make… This recipe really turns ordinary chicken into something special! I know a lot of people are asking about the serving size. As in most of the recipes, it is approximate – it really depends on how many strips you cut the chicken breasts into.
For those wondering what to serve on Game Sunday, these deep-fried Buffalo chicken wings in cream cheese dip are the perfect Super Bowl snack!
Weight Watchers Buffalo-Style Chicken Fingers recipe
Makes 12 servings
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup crushed corn flakes
1 tablespoon finely snipped parsley
1/3 cup bottled Blue Cheese salad dressing
1-2 teaspoon bottled Tabasco sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons water
1. In a shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the crushed corn flakes, parsley and salt.
2. Cut the chicken breasts into strips about 3/4 inch wide and 3 inches long.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the 1/3 cup Blue Cheese dressing, Tabasco sauce and water.
4. Add the chicken, stir well to coat.
5. Roll the chicken pieces individually in the crumb mixture to coat.
6. Place the strips on a foil lined baking sheet.
7. Freeze for about 2 hours (until firm).
8. Place the frozen strips in a freezer container.
9. Cover and freeze up to 1 month.
10. To serve, heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
11. Place the frozen chicken strips in a single layer in a lightly greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
12. Bake for about 18-20 minutes (until the meat is no longer pink in center and the crumbs turn golden).
13. Serve warm with celery sticks and additional Blue Cheese dressing for dipping.
WW points: 2
WW points plus: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 84 calories, 4g fat, 0.1g fiber