Isn’t it amazing how you can make a delicious chocolate mousse with just two ingredients (chocolate chips and eggs)?
This mousse recipe has such a great flavor and texture, and it’s so easy to make that you have to try it right now!
Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse recipe
Makes 7 servings
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 eggs, separated
5 tablespoons boiling water
1. Grind the chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, using short pulses.
2. Add the boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
3. Add the egg yolks (one at a time), blending well after each one is added.
4. In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture gently.
6. Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses (optional: top with Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry).
7. Chill in the refrigerator until set.
WW POINTS per serving: 4
Nutritional information per serving: 156 calories, 10g fat, 1.4g fiber