This is a very easy to make snack recipe, and it tastes great! The cinnamon and sugar mixture is just right on this crispy little snack.
All you need is some rice or corn Chex cereal, sugar, butter or margarine, and some cinnamon, and you can prepare this in under 20 minutes!
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Munch recipe
Makes 12 servings
4 cups Rice Chex or Corn Chex cereal
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Melt butter over low heat.
3. Add selected Chex cereal.
4. Heat until all pieces are coated.
5. Continue for 5 to 6 minutes.
6. Sprinkle half of mixture (cinnamon and sugar) over Chex cereal evenly.
7. Continue to sprinkle sugar mixture over Chex until all is covered.
8. Heat one minute longer.
9. Spread on paper towel to cool.
WW POINTS per serving: 2
Nutritional information per serving: 93 calories, 3.9g fat, 0.3g fiber
Photo credit: Gayla J. Ressel